Board of Supervisors Meeting 6-9-2022 with Public Hearings
The Lunenburg County Board of Supervisors will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 9, 2022 beginning at 6:00 PM in the 2nd floor Courtroom; Lunenburg Courts Building, Lunenburg, VA 23952. A copy of the agenda for the meeting will be available soon.
A Public Hearing will be held in order to receive public comment on the following topics:
- To receive public comment on the proposed solar siting agreement with Red Brick Solar, LLC. A copy of this agreement will be posted on the bulletin board inside of the Lunenburg County Administrator's Office (11413 Courthouse Road, Lunenburg, VA 23952), and on the Lunenburg County website at www.lunenburgva.org.
- To update the fees in the ordinance pursuant to the Circuit Courts Clerk’s Office fee schedule. A copy of the full text of this ordinance will be posted on the bulletin board inside of the Lunenburg County Administrator's Office (11413 Courthouse Road, Lunenburg, VA 23952), and on the Lunenburg County website at lunenburgva.org pursuant to Virginia Code § 15.2-1427.
- In accordance with Section 33.2-331 of the Code of Virginia, The Virginia Department of Transportation and the Board of Supervisors of Lunenburg County will conduct a joint public hearing to receive public comment on the proposed Secondary Six-Year Plan for Fiscal Years 2022/23 through 2028/29 for Lunenburg County, and on the Secondary System Construction Program Budget for Fiscal Year 2022/23. Copies of the proposed Plan and Budget may be reviewed at the South Hill Residency Office of the Virginia Department of Transportation, located at 1013 West Atlantic Street, South Hill, VA 23970, the Lunenburg County Administrator’s Office, and/or the Lunenburg County website at lunenburgva.org. All projects in the Secondary Six-Year Plan that are eligible for federal funds will be included in the Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), which documents how Virginia will obligate federal transportation funds.
- Advance inquiries about agenda items can be directed to the County Administrator prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 434-696-2142.
- This meeting plan is subject to change, based on further action by the Governor of Virginia and/or the Lunenburg County Board of Supervisors. It is the intention of the Lunenburg County Board of Supervisors to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Should you need special accommodations, please contact the County Administrator’s Office at 434-696-2142 prior to the meeting date.